Remarkable achievements of Honorable Chief Justice, Justice Ali Baig Gilgit Baltistan Chief Court, Gilgit in short span of time. The current honorable Chief Justice of GB Chief Court has made remarkable achievements during the short span of time after taking over the charge of Chief Justice GB Chief Court, which are quantitatively specified as below.
1. In order to achieve the pivotal objective of Judiciary “Speedy Justice” 895 cases were speedily preceded and given judgments within 43 days which is a record in the history of GB Chief Court.
2. New appointments of Honorable judges at GB Chief Court was seen as the most complicated issue however the current Honorable Chief Justice with a determination, dedication and wisdom succeeded in appointment of 3 new Honorable judges aiming to provide widespread justice opportunities to the public of GB.
3. In order to encourage the court associated staff and District Judiciary, all due promotions and Timescales have been made well in time.
4. In order to enhance the infrastructure of GB Judiciary, the Judicial Complex at Skardu has been built within a limited time. Prevailing status there is one judicial lodge, two guest houses (one in Gilgit and one in Skardu) and 40 Courts cum accommodations are available in GB.
5. New vehicles have been procured which expresses the keen interest and vigilance of current Chief Justice to shape team work.
6. Establishment and active functioning of Judicial Academy at GB Chief Court is the living intellectual performance of the Honorable Chief Justice. So far, several professional trainings and workshops have been conducted through this academy under the compassionate patronage of Honorable chief justice.
7. Development in IT system, Installation of Windows Server 2019 (OS) Currently, two server systems working as application and web servers.
8. Last but the least, the E-Courts have also been introduced in all Districts of Gilgit-Baltistan by using the free version of video link software or Google.